Wednesday 19 November 2008

first new post thingy

Hi and welcome to the new more listener friendly kinda blog. It's now all bout my personal work rather than my personal opinion. Well let's go for it.

I've wanted to create a caricature of myself for a while now and several pages of my sketch book have been taken up to create something that not only looked like me but modern too. (Not that I'm that old you realise).
























The development of this has taken a lot longer than I anticipated. Above are a couple of the sketches to show the development.

I also wanted something that could be easily changed to match my clothes, mood etc. Below is a selection of three of the finished illustrations. The one without any clothes on shall remain on my hard drive!









The next stage will be to create an actual 3D model of the figure but that will have to wait for a future edition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A professionally crafted Company logo designers is one of the greatest blessings for a company; whether it is big or small. It gives them an identity of their own and makes them different from others.

Unknown said...

He used to have a brothet

Unknown said...

He used to have a brothet